No shouts have been added yet.
World of Warcraft Guild News
World of Warcraft Guild News
Guild news could not be retrieved for your guild from Blizzard. Site admin(s), please ensure that your guild name is spelled exactly the same as it is in-game, and that you have the correct server selected. You can change your guild name and server in the Control Panel.
Other Guild News
Race to world first: why do people play MMO's?
, Dec 12, 11 10:33 AM.
watch guys and girls, check it out while it's still free
, Dec 4, 11 5:43 AM.
+1dps +2 healers
+raidleader except Ray &Nec
Sunday, Thuesday, Thursday. Monday and Wednesday.
All members of Causal and Core group can jump in and help if needed for raids! Make sure u sign up! We are now going to recruit after this list and expect that guild members tell Necrid or Me (Rayeha) if you want any changes! When you raid remember raid rules, your team and times Or else you might lose your spot in your team! Enjoy!
The list so far
, Nov 28, 11 6:27 AM.
: Resto druid / Feral os
: Resto druid / Moonkin os
: Prot Paladin / Resti os
: Balance Druid / Resto os
: Holy Priest / Shadow
: Arcane Mage / Fire
: Servival hunter / Marksman
: Elemetal Shaman
: Feral Tank Druid / Feral dps
/ Alts : any spec needed for the raids
: Holy Paladin
/ Alts : Dps or healing
/ Protection / Retribution
: Marksman Hunter
: Fury Warrior / Arms
: Fury Warrior / Prot
Core or Casual raider
, Nov 27, 11 5:17 AM.
So, you wish to be a raider, but what type?
We are making two raid groups: one for Casual raiding and one that will be our core raid group.
The Casual will start with BWD, BOT and 4 winds until u are ready for Firelands.
Coregroup will continue with Firelands.
< You can post this apply in the comment section, or on the forums >
1. Are you applying to be a Core raider or casual raider?
2. Which days of the week can u play (every week)?
3. How late can u stay online when u raid? (be honest)
4. You sign up and don’t show up in time without telling us, if this happens twice we will demote u from trial/raider to
social we assume you agree with these terms?
5. Pretty basic, do you have problems with DC or other problems that might interrupt the raid?
6. If you wanna raid we want you to use vent every raid with guild we do, so are you gonna use vent?
7. What specc are u both MS/OS?
8. And if we need you in OS in one raid but you can still roll for your MS, would you mind?
9. Are you a good listener that can follow Instructions?
When you have answered these questions with honesty we assume u are ready to be a raider if the answers look good and your English is good sense u need to know what we are saying in raids
Make sure u have gear for the raid group you applied to, If you are not sure, leave a armory link below in the comment section.
2 Site Admins
0 Page Views
38 Forum Topics
53 Forum Posts
0 Allied Guilds
Site created 9/14/2011
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)